Associate Professor Internal Medicine
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Université de Montréal
- Université de Montréal Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DMV) (1994)
- University of Saskatchewan Residency Small Animal Medicine (1999)
- University of Saskatchewan Master Veterinary Science (1999)
- University of Pennsylvania Fellowship Interventional Radiology and Endoscopy (2008)
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Small Animal)
- Dunn M. Thrombectomy and Thrombolysis: the interventional radiology approach. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care in press
- Allegret V, Bédard C, Dunn M. Measurement of thrombin generation using the Calibrated Automated Thrombrogram assay (CAT®) is a sensitive method for the monitoring of unfractionated heparin therapy in dogs. Veterinary Clinical Pathology in press.
- Hansen KS, Weisse CW, Berent AC, Dunn M, Caceres AV, Todd KL, Diroff JS. Pallaiteive Esophageal Stenting and Salivary Gland Botulinum Toxin Injection for Malignant Esophageal Obstruction in a Dog. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2011 in press.