Go to Top
- BVetMed, Royal Veterinary College, University of London, London UK (1979)
- MVetMed, University of Glasgow, Glasgow UK (1982)
- PhD, Cell and Molecular Biology, Duke University, Durham NC (1992)
Advanced Clinical Training
- Small Animal Surgical Residency, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia PA (1986)
- Small Animal Surgical Residency, North Carolina State University, Raleigh NC (1988)
- Veterinary Neurology Residency, North Carolina State University, Raleigh NC (1988, 1992)
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons (1988)
- Diplomate and Charter member, European College of Veterinary Surgeons (1992)
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Neurology) (1994)
- Eagleson JS, Diaz J, Platt SR, Kent M, Levine JM, Sharp NJ, Schatzberg SJ. Cervical vertebral malformation-malarticulation syndrome in the Bernese mountain dog: clinical and magnetic resonance imaging features.
- Schatzberg SJ, Haley NJ, Barr SC, de Lahunta A, Sharp NJ. Polymerase chain reaction screening for DNA viruses in paraffin-embedded brains from dogs with necrotizing meningoencephalitis, necrotizing leukoencephalitis and granulomatous meningoencephalitis.