(604) 473 4882
Our goal is to offer you the best possible care available for your pet and to then let you decide what is best for your pet and for your family. To provide the best possible care, we use the same state of the art diagnostic equipment used in human medicine (MRI, Spiral CT scans), a digital radiology system to improve our imaging abilities and shorten anesthesia time. All anesthetized patients are monitored using the same multi-parameter monitoring machines used in human hospitals (ECG, end-tidal CO2, pulse oximetry, temperature and indirect blood pressure measurement).
These are some of the reasons that specialized veterinary care can be so expensive. Our clinicians will spend time discussing your pet’s problem and the possible options open to you. At the conclusion of the consultation, we will provide you with estimates for these various diagnostic and treatment options.
If you decide to proceed with any of these options then we will request that you leave a deposit of 75% of the estimate. You will be asked to pay the remaining 25% upon discharge of your pet. We offer a variety of payment options including all major credit cards, (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) as well as Debit Cards and cash.
Our Client Services Representative will keep you updated on your costs each day or whenever you request this. Should unforeseen complications arise or should additional care be required that has not been estimated for, the Client Service Representative will ask you to keep your deposit at 75% of the total invoice.
At Canada West Veterinary Specialists, we strive to keep our costs down and to remain within the estimate that you are given. However, every pet is an individual and sometimes this may not always be possible. You should expect clear communication from your Doctor or his/her staff if we anticipate any change(s) from the original.
Because we know that some problems can be totally unexpected, we also offer the use of Medicard. Visit the Medicard website to fill out an application and see if you qualify; this may allow you to finance 100% of your pet’s care.
Crelogix financing allows you to start your treatment today. We pay your doctor or medical service provider in full for your treatment immediately, and then offer you an affordable and flexible monthly repayment plan.