Skip to content
Go to top
- BSc, University of Guelph (2009)
- DVM, Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph (2012)
Advanced Clinical Training
- Small Animal Internship, Ontario Veterinary College, Guelph ON (2013)
- Neurology Internship, Ontario Veterinary College, Guelph ON (2014)
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Residency, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Madison WI (2018)
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine – Neurology (2018)
- Barnard LR, Leblond G, Nykamp SG, Gaitero L. Spontaneous thoracolumbar hematomyelia secondary to hemophilia B in a cat. JFMS Open Rep. 2015 Jul 27; 1(2):2055116915597239.
- Barnard L, Barnes Heller H, Boothe DM. Pharmacokinetics of Single Oral Dose Extended-Release Levetiracetam in Healthy Cats. J Vet Intern Med. 2018 Jan; 32(1):348-351.
View Professionals from other Departments: