Dr. Lampe is currently on maternity leave.
- BSE (Computer engineering), Tufts University, Boston, USA (2005)
- BVetMed, Royal Veterinary College, University of London, London, UK (2015)
- MS, Veterinary medical science, University of Illinois, Champaign, IL (2020)
Advanced Clinical Training
- Small Animal Internship, Affiliated Veterinary Specialists, Orlando, FL (2016)
- Neurology Internship, Canada West Veterinary Specialists, Vancouver, BC (2017)
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Residency, University of Illinois, Champaign, IL (2020)
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine – Neurology (2021)
- Lampe, R., Foss, K., Vitale, S., Hague, D., Barger, A. Comparison of cerebellomedullary and lumbar cerebrospinal fluid analysis in dogs with neurological disease. J Vet Intern Med. 2020 Mar;34(2):838-843. doi:link
Lampe, R., Foss, K., Hague, C. et al. Dynamic MRI is reliable for evaluation of the lumbosacral spine in healthy dogs. Vet Rad Ultrasound. 2020, Sep;61(5):555-565. doi: 10.1111/vru.12891.
- Lampe, R., Foss, K., Vitale, S., Hague, D., Barger, A. Comparison of creatine kinase in cerebrospinal fluid collected from the cerebellomedullary and lumbar cisterna in 10 dogs with neurologic disease. Vet Clin Pathol 2020 Jul 31. doi: 10.1111/vcp.12885
- Levitin, H., Lampe, R., Hecht, S., Case report: Meningoencephalomyelitis of unknown etiology manifesting as a bilateral cranial polyneuropathy in 3 dogs. Frontiers in veterinary Science, 2020 Jun 12;7:326. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2020.00326