Skip to content
Go to top
- BSc Zoology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver BC (1977)
- DVM, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, Saskatoon SK (1981)
- DVSc, Ontario Veterinary College, Guelph ON (1988)
Advanced Clinical Training
- Small Animal Medicine & Surgery Internship, University of Minnesota, St Paul MN (1982)
- Small Animal Surgery Residency, Ontario Veterinary College, Guelph ON (1988)
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons (1990)
- Kuzma AB, Hunter B. A new technique for avian fracture repair using intramedullary polymethylmethacrylate and bone plate fixation. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1991;27:239-248.
- Kuzma AB, Holmberg DL, Miller CW, Barker I, Roth B. Esophageal replacement in the dog by microvascular colon transfer. Vet Surg 1990;18(6):439-445.
View Professionals from other Departments: