Skip to content
Go to top
- Pre-veterinary courses, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby BC (1998)
- DVM, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, Saskatchewan, SK (2002)
- MSc, University of Guelph, Guelph ON (2008)
Advanced Clinical Training
- Small Animal Internship, Atlantic Veterinary College, Charlottetown PEI (2003)
- Emergency & Critical Care Residency, Ontario Veterinary College, Guelph ON (2007)
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care (2007)
- Cheng T, Mathews KA, Abrams-Ogg ACG, Wood RD. The link between inflammation and coagulation: influence of the interpretation of diagnostic laboratory tests. Compend Contin Educ Pract Vet. In press.
- Cheng T, Matthews KA, Abrams-Ogg ACG, Wood RD. Relationship between assays of inflammation and coagulation: a novel interpretation of the canine activated clotting time. Can J Vet Res 2009;73:97-102.
View Professionals from other Departments: